**Click on Advanced Search under Milne Library (Primo/Library Discovery Service).
Select Library Catalog link at the top of the search screen. This is an index to the collections of Milne Library.
Any Field will search for keywords in fields of the item record, including author, title, subject, and contents. Use drop-down menu to search for a specific field such as Author, Title, Subject. Use drop-down menu under Material Type to choose Books. Click on Search toward the bottom of the screen.
Example: myth* searches for myth(s), mythology, mythologies, mythological
Example: “middle ages”
**Sign in with your SUNY Oneonta username and password to get complete results and to request items from other SUNY libraries through Interlibrary Loan (Resource Sharing).
You can limit your results to those Held by Milne Library or Available Online (limiters on the left of results list).
For electronic books in Milne Library:
1. Click on the title of the book
2. Under View Online—Full text availability, link to any database listed and then to
the full text of the book
For print books in Milne Library:
1. Note the availability status.
2. Go to Get It! and select Request Item for Remote Check Out.
3. The item will be checked out to you, and you will be notified by e-mail when it is
available for pick up at the Circulation Desk.
4. Using the information guide Library Floor Plans, find the book on the shelf and check
out at the Circulation Desk.
**Virtual Browse (at the bottom of selected records for print books) gives information about books on the shelf near the selected book title, which can also be useful, since like titles are classed together.