Locating the full text of the article in electronic form:
If there is no full text with the citation for an article in a database, click on or Find It! If a full text of the article is available in another database, there will be a link that connects to that database, where the article can be found. If the article is not readily available, enter the article title in the search box.
Locating the article in print or microfilm, if not available in electronic form:
Link to Milne Library Print or Microfilm Copy, and then click on Is it here? Note available issues and location. Print periodicals are located on compact shelving, and microfilm is available in metal cabinets in the Microfilm Room, both of which are in the Periodicals Room.
Requesting an article on Interlibrary Loan
If you find an article from a periodical that is not available at Milne Library in any form, you can request the article through the link Request through Interlibrary Loan. You need to be registered to submit requests. You can also request articles through the Interlibrary Loan link on the library web site under the Student/Faculty Services tab.
· Use the Journals tab on the top of the library home page.
· Enter the title of the journal or magazine, for example, Journal of Organizational Culture, Communications and Conflict, in the search box and click on Exact Match.
· Look for the journal title in the results list and follow the link to the database(s) listed.
· Link to the correct issue of the periodical OR enter the title of the article in the search box.
· If an electronic text is available, click on the link provided. If the library subscribes to the periodical in print or microform, click on the specific library holdings and locate the title in the library.
November 11, 2014